Sunday, April 3, 2011

Soecial Treat

Good Evening All

Another week, and another week under the belt of service to my dear Mystress. It was a rather hectic week but any week, regardless of the craziness, in the service of Mystress is so so wonderful.

Tofay was a special treat for me. I got to see my Mystress today and help her teach a reiki class. A treat for sure. I have only seen my Mystress in teaching when i had my attunement. Today i got to see my Mystress in full swing teaching a full class of 5. Let me just say, Mystress sure does know her stuff. She answered every question thrown her way and with all the details the students wanted. It was a wonderful treat indeed. There were rumblings of more course int he future and perhaps i will have the chance yet again to see my dear Mystress in action.

Well i will keep this short. Having a small issue with my eyes, so off i got to use my wonderful reiki skills, care of dear Mystress, to releive them some.

Paladin

No comments: