Sunday, March 27, 2011

Road Trips

Good evening all

First quarter done and here comes April. Wow the year is going quick but Mystress and i cant complain for April is the month of road trips :)

Mystress has a very long road trip with her girlfriend planned for the end of the month, and when i say long, i amean all teh way across the country...whew thats a long drive :) I really cant wait for Mystress to go on this trip, not because i dont want to be with my Mystress, but because it will be a number of weeks with Mystress on a girls time road trip. Whats better than two ladies on a raod trip across the country? I am sure there will be plenty of banter and girl bonding time :)

On friday Mystress helped me pick a new car too, nothing special just something to commute with, but it also now gives Mystress and i a reliable option to do some trips for ourselves. I know Mystress has been waiting for sometime for it and i hope that the trips we plan will be all she wants. I look forward to them as any time with Mystress is a wonderful time. I will have to pull out my notes and hints chart and see what fits the bill for us as soon as possible :)

Thank you again dear Mystress for all your help this last week too. You made the entire search and process so much more enjoyable.

In happy service of my dear sweet Mystress.

Paladin

No comments: