Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Onward the Journey - getting to meet virtual friends!



Greetings Dear Friends and Readers...

I have been doing Reiki on a fellow veteran in Second Life for several months now.. at least back before my birthday in Oct when her Master brought her to me asking for help. On my birthday, she made me a wonderful outfit which has since been one of my very favorites. Well, on this cross country trip, we had the opportunity to take a swing up to Colorado Springs to meet this charming lady and her daughter. My traveling companion was tired after her share of driving up from Santa Fe. So I went off to meet her on my own. It was a delightful time. Her daughter is a a very cute little chatterbox. I can say it sure was nice to smile at my cyber friend across the table and to have a face to go with the avatar. She showed me another outfit she has made for me in Second Life, which is quite stunning. I'll have to post a pic of it here at some point.

After I got back from the yummy dinner, and being online for a bit.. as I got ready for bed, I looked out the window.. and oh my gosh. it was snowing! My friend who was asleep when I got back, woke up as I was looking out the window, and moaned that she had left her camera in the car, and she was afraid it would freeze, and while I was out fetching it for her.. well of course.. I had to get some pics and a vid. Geesh. that woke me up for sure. Out in the blizzard in my 'jamies and tennis shoes, snow blowing sideways. took me a while to get relaxed after that. This will be the first time that I have tried posting a video.. so we'll see how it goes.

Pet mentioned that we got some time to cam. Which we did. This leads me to the fact that pet had finally (although accidentally) named his errr.. 'private parts' for me.. and the name is..... Amusements. How did it get that name? Well.. I had told pet that I was going to want to 'watch' him some on cam while I was gone. *wink wink* He knows what I mean. When I asked him what I wanted to see on cam the other night, he said 'amusements'.... so.. hence he is right. and that's the new name. Cute huh?? And indeed.. I did get to see Amusements tonight.. and he is looking quite healthy. Unlike Mick over at UCTMW, Paladin doesn't have any schedule for cumming, unless it's for me on cam. *grin* So in some ways, although Amusements isn't caged up, he's not getting any relief either.

Tomorrow I get to see my bestest high school friend, and I am pretty excited. From her place, we head on east, but I don't know exactly which route. The weather is pretty scary and we are tying to dodge tornado's. We are headed on to Maryland.. any suggestions?

Best to all,
Mystress

2 comments:

Mick Collins said...

spring snow in that part of the country is always amazing. sounds like you were not too far from our little mountain hideaway. Mick

Mystress said...

It sure was pretty and then all gone by the time we were ready to leave the next morning. Purrrrrfect!
That's a very pretty area. I loved Sedona and the feel from the energy vortex's is just a bit disconcerting. It helps to sit down for sure.
Mystress