Thursday, April 14, 2011

Upcoming Road Trip

Greetings Friends and Readers...

As Paladin as been mentioning, yes, I am headed out on a cross country road trip. Literally. All the way from our northern California abode to Maryland. The prompting for this trip, is that my ex-Mistress, but still dearest friend needed someone to ride with her as she is going to visit her Uncle and Aunt, the Uncle she is legally responsible for, and has developed Alzheimer's and family care situations have changed. His wife has been ill and sometimes cannot take care of him. A new plan to handle things must be devised and so she is going to stay back there for a while. The plan is we drive out now, I fly back from Boston on 5/9.. then maybe around her birthday in mid July I fly back and we drive back again, depending on how things go.

So, our plan it to go north. Wed, 4/20 we are on the road hopefully by 1 or 2. First stop is her mom's home, someplace God forsaken in Nevada. Next, we head for Montana via Twin Fall's ID. In Montana is my very first slave P... a hunky Viking who I was not quite mean enough for, although his dear and very lovely wife is. They got married about a year after My Knight and I did, and they had come to our wedding. We all visited a few times, but its been about 6 years since they moved to Montana. They have been issuing invitations ever since. Mistress C knew him then too.... so I think he is in a bit of excitement of the idea of THREE Mistress's at one time. TeeeHeeee.. he's got a great ass for spanking.. and dear Mistress K, his wife is always gracious about sharing him. She's a pretty hot number herself. yummmy! He says I am still one of the best Mystress's he ever knew. *grins* And I've only gotten better, especially since collaring dear Paladin.

So... after a weekend in Montana, I believe we head for Yellowstone... and then to Mt. Rushmore. From there we wander off towards Chicago... and then down towards Maryland. However.. its all dependent on weather, and free housing offers from friends (hey in this economy, every dollar counts, right?)... in somewhat interesting places. ;)

So.. if any of our fellow bloggers are out there along the directions we are heading.. please let me know.. I'd be thrilled to meet you. If we don't make it on this pass, perhaps the next one.

This weekend I'll be with Paladin, trying to get my fill (impossible but fun to try) of him and as much obedient sub as I can. Too bad sub P and Mistress K are so early in the trip.. I may be going thru withdrawals by Chicago.

However... I am taking my laptop... and Paladin has been instructed that he'll have to amuse us when we can't find something more amusing to do in the evenings. Mistress C got to meet Paladin early on.. and she's the one who came to his place to teach him how to do manicures in the summer time. *grins* She gotten to warm that cute ass before too, although it's been a while. Anyways.... the point being, she's quite fond of him and knowing we'll have him on cam at our command when we want will be great fun!

So that's the lay of the plan so far.. I've never been East of Florida (where I spent my Navy and collage years) except for our daughters play in Pittsburg about 10 years ago. I'm especially excited to go to Washington DC and some of the monuments there.. and Monticello..for some reason, I've always wanted to go there. and Mistress C wants us to take a visit up to NY as well. I'd like to see Strawberry Fields.. and maybe see Superman if its still playing.

Any suggestions anyone has about places to go and see or things to do (I am in search of the giant ball of yarn) would be greatly welcomed!

Thanks to all and best to all as well,
Mystress

1 comment:

kajira robert said...

Mystress Swan's pet falls to his knees and offers a prayer for his Mystress

and Her wonderful companion safe paths and return.

Will miss You Mystress.
I pray You enjoy You journy Ma'am.

Respectfully kneelign in Your gracious service Mystress Swan, Your humble pet Robert.