Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shangri-La Power Exchange Training Academy and Gardens... in Second LIfe


Greetings Dear R/readers...

I've had some questions from friends about this place I spent time at called Second Life. I've written about it several times before and posted pics as well. But I was asked by a friend to post some pics of it and Shangri-La, so I decided to something of a travel log/staff recruitment.

On of the things I do there is participate in a 'Training Academy' for submissive's with a friend, Mystress Rage. We are currently looking for interested staff. And we do offer a nice cyber benefit package in SL in case any at the UCTMW group need a side line or a virtual home to roost in. *grin*

We have a staff 'consultant', my past slave Thina.. whose blog is still here. She's an amazing builder and had helped a lot with things. We also have several girls in training there. She built the great staff board that there is a pic of later on.

So, here's a visual tour of some places in SL.


This is kajira Robert.. or 'bobby' here now with me at my Reiki Center. There are 'animation overriders' that let you position your avatar in a variety of ways. And collars and 'huds' that let an Owner control their slaves in a wide variety of ways too. Quite fascinating!
There are also all sorts of interactive adult 'parts'. *grin*


This is a view from high up of the 'sim' that my land is on. Where the blue water with waves is, is the area of land where the training academy is, you can see the ampitheater is, the big tree adn a pond on the left. The bright green flat areas in the distance, is where the Reiki Center is, on the right, and the Memorial Garden over on the left patch. The little house over on the left belongs to a neighbor.

A shot zooming in. The tan amphitheater is a place where we can hold larger classes or discussions


Seating in the amphitheater looks like this...so Owners and slaves have seating.

A shot of the stage for presentations, discussions or class.


Standing down on the dock looking across the water. The red pillows on the dock have different positions for chatting and cuddling. I have added water and nature sounds too. Its one of my favorite places to sit and relax.

This is a waterfall and pool that also has many poses with it, including for massage and D/s positions. My lands there are public, so I never know who I might find. This fellow is from Egypt and was admiring the area.


A pretty dance area over a pond with swans that kajira robert made for me.


This tree is also a fun place to sit. It also has all sort of D/s positions available. If you look, you'll see two balls, a white one and a blue one. They each have a different position and this tree has about 120 different animations for couples that it does in one heck of a variation.


This is a view of our administration building from above (obviously)

This is the front of the admin building, which we call Castle Sanctuary.
My horse Sultan is over on the left.. I have a hitching post there for him.
Some great riding trails in SL for sure!


a better shot of Sultan..


Me in front of our sign...

The lower level of the admin building

the Staff board... lets folks know whose online.

My desk in the castle


Our conference room.

Another view of the conference room.

This is our collaring and graduation room. The colored circles on the left wall each represent a level of training that our slaves go through. Graduation is based on reading and demonstration of knowledge as well as actual in-world behavior at the Academy.

This was a candid shot of Mystress Rage advancing our dear girl Naughty to black silks.
She has since earned her way to red silks, and is First Slave of Shangri-La. A delightful girl to be around to be sure!

This is the upstairs, which serves as a social area as well as library. We have dances and social activities and we all study there as well. We also have a board game popular in-world called 'greedy' that kajira robert and I can sit and play for long periods. Its simple, but fun. The dance floor in the middle of the room moves and its really pretty cool looking.. I did some layering to get the effect I wanted.


This is one part of the actual library. Mystress Rage has done an amazing job in designing a curriculum for the students. We have Dom/mes who come to read and visit as well. We are always glad to have visitors! One of the girls contributed the interesting lamp.


This was a pretty pic that I found to add some art to our lovely place. The girls all liked it very much since they are sisters here together.

This is a snapshot I took a while back of several of us visiting together. On this day, I had black hair and am seated on the far right. Mystress Rage is in the middle and Master KJ is to the left.
The red head in front of me is my girl mikka... and naughty is to the left, back when she was in yellow silks. I forget the name of the boy that Rage had there at that time..



This is Rage and I relaxing and chatting.

And the view of the full library behind us.


Naughty invited me to a dance she was at last nite, so I decided to join her. Unfortunately she wasn't 'rezzing' and is the cloud in front of me. She finally did materialize in some very pretty silks.

I have a memorial garden in SL too.. and above that, in the sky on a big crystal, I have a store. Sounds pretty wild huh? Well, yeah, it can be alright.
This kind lady really liked my stained glass windows and bought like 8 of them. So I flew over to meet and thank her, and gave her a free box of my round rugs. Both have been very popular and help keep me in Lindens (the term for currency there.)




Away from the 'business sim' where the Reiki Center is on one side and the gardens and Academy on the other, I have another tiny piece of land, on the snow sim. I dearly love it there, and that is my private home and cabin that I share with kajira robert and mikka. They have pet beds down stairs, that even have animated blankets I can pull up over them after they are curled up to sleep.

My little cabin in the snow.

The back deck


The downstairs.

Its fun to be able to decorate in so many ways.
kajira made all the wolf pictures.

These are their pet beds. kajira's on the left and mikka's on the right. Kaijra mentioned once that he'd like it if I had a rocking chair by their beds.. so I got one. Gives me an animation of knitting and a scarf to be doing if I want to. So.. I tuck him in and rock till he poofs off line.


The upstairs..my private bedroom

And although there is lots more..this concludes our travel log of the world of
Second Life for tonight.

This is a completely free place unless you want to own land, or buy things that folks charge for. There are lots of free things in world. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have.


We do invite you to explore the fascinating world. And if any submissive's, slaves or Dominants would like to join our community at Shangri-La, why we'd be thrilled to 'meet' you there. We are always looking for good staff and subs. We also have free housing for staff members. Will show those pics next time along with the Dominate playground in the sky...

If you are in a long distance relationship, then I strongly suggest you check this world out, as it really gives a wonderful way to interact with each other. It's been so nice to be able to interact with kajira robert in this mode, even though he lives miles and miles away, in-world, we are in the same place.. and that's magical!

Here's useful links..

www.secondlife.com

I like the Phoenix viewer for it better then the Linden Labs viewer 2 though
http://www.phoenixviewer.com/

And if you wanna see what shopping can be like, look here:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/
(that's also where my stained glass windows and rugs are for sale.. a virtual virtual store)

Best to all,
Mystress

3 comments:

kajira robert, Mystress Swans Pet said...

Hello Mystress ... Wonderful tour of Second Life Ma'am.
Hard to explain all the magical things SL enhances. All the creativety that is SL. All the people from around the globe sharing ideas.
I think i fixed the bobby glitch also Mystress. :) Kysses Mysses...
Respectfully kneeling in your gracious service, Your hunble pet kajira robert...

Donna said...

Dear Mystress,
Thank you for your kind invitation to observe your beautiful Shangri-La. Sadly, I am a charter member of the tribe of the Technologically Amish and have no experience dealing with anything other that the bare minimum of such amazing things.
This is beautifully organized and amazing to see, but far beyond my ability to participate in.
I appreciate your open heart and generous spirit.
Sincerely,
Donna

Mystress said...

kajira,
Yes, SL IS an amazing place! And like you, I love the internationality of it all, and the creative spirit. Like our friend Pavl's place, pure insanity in glorious 3d.

Donna,
Thank you for your sweet response... It is as kajira notes a magical place. Since you can't make it there, I'll continue to post interesting pics of people, places and things there. Who knows, perhaps Bill will find the variety of weapons irresistible to explore sometime. In fact, there is probably the avatar of a giant hunting knife or some such. ;)

If any here wish to learn or explore SL, I'll be glad to fly you through it. Why walk when you can fly huh? Just lemme know.

warm smiles,
Mystress