Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Prayers for Japan...

This has been a terrible tragedy.. and our hearts go out to all the people there. Especially the workers at the nuclear plants that are working so desperately to save their country, and our planet from something that has terrible possibilities.

Thursday night I was in Second Life, giving distance Reiki to a veteran, and the earthquake had happened just as I was signing off and heading to bed. I took Paladin's blue Reiki bear with me, and fell asleep sending Reiki to the veteran, Paladin who was coughing in his sleep.. and Japan.

I woke to Pet's 'oh shit!' around 7am from the living room and when I asked what was up, he said pics of Japan. Oh yes.. now I remembered, but I was literally sick and tired.. and I fell back asleep for a bit.

Later after I was up, while huddled on the couch with the flu, I watched the tsunami come to my state's shores, wiping out our best fishing port of Crescent City, and the Santa Cruz docks. Saw the giant whirlpool... and cried.. still am.. sending all the prayers, good thoughts and energy that I can. At least, being able to send distance Reiki to the people there is a blessing to not feel so helpless. I have messages from other Reiki groups online and I know all over the world, people are sending their love and positive thoughts there.

So we pause for a serious moment as the struggle to get those nuclear plants under control wages on, and salute the heroes there that are sacrificing their lives for the greater good of all. Rods are melting, water to cool is gone.. how scary is that???

May they be successful...for all of us.

Mystress

No comments: