Thursday, February 25, 2010

Never really Mundane...

Greetings all,

A couple of post's back, Paladin referred to some of our time as doing 'mundane tasks'.. but that is never seemed to be 'mundane', and he is so very very right!!

Even when we are out at the office supply store, mulling over glass desk vs black wood, it's never just that. For one thing.. Paladin always has to be 'Commando' on weekends when we are together. And he was in jeans, which is rare for him on weekends but as we were going put for dinner, he didn't want to dress too casual. Mmmm.. pet commando in jeans. A wee bit of rubbing and well.. things get interesting quickly.

Paladin has a hard time finding ones that fit because of..... his rugby thighs. *grin* They really do cause him a problem, and I had not really realized until that day that was why he had such a hard time with jeans. One of the fun parts of being with him is that I can whisper things in his ear that make him grunt and I'd swear the tips of his ears get a bit red. He's learned it really is best to just nod and say 'yes Mystress' to any of my off the wall comments. To challenge me. is to perhaps find it happening before he has a chance to think. And that's pretty tough, because he reviews and evaluates everything like the humming computers he spends so much time working on.

All in all, it was a fun day all the way around. From the office supply stores, to the Ikea..I did have to stifle some of my desires. Like wanting to make him recreate the scene in 9 1/2 weeks where he has her lay on a bed in a furniture store and spread her legs... mmmmm. yes.. indeedy. I could just see the flush on his face as I made him do such a thing. OMG.. and in a public place.What a lovely, wicked thought. Ahhh.. but. the place was far too full of families for me be able to have him act that out. Lucky for him huh?

Like many other D/s couples who shop together. the kitchen area is also one of my favorite places to think creatively. Ohh.. I did get caught once though.... going past a very long shoe horn.. as Paladin walked on, I couldn't resist picking one up and slapping the flat end smartly against my hand a couple times. I looked up to find a teenage girl looking at me. I just smiled and shrugged as I put it back in the bucket and hurried to catch up with Paladin who had missed the entire interaction. It did have a bit of charm to it as the girl looked a cross between surprised, and curious. So.. I can't say it was a mundane day by any means. *grin*

Especially ending as he said at the wonderful sushi place. There were so many things I would have liked to try, that I hope we go back again soon! I got the biggest piece of salmon I ever have in any restaurant. It really was HUGE! So much I couldn't near finish it. It was a good thing we got there early too, because the place became packed fairly quickly, it being the Sat nite before Valentines Day. Oh, and dear pet got me a wonderful Stevie Nicks concert from last year I've been dying to see, so we'll watch that sometimes this weekend.

And.. I also want to express appreciation to Paladin for not grumbling about my hijacking his tv to watch the winter Olympics. I love 'em.. can't help it. All of them, summer and winter, but I like the winter the most I think. It's been the only time I've sent Paladin off to bed without me while at his place, to watch till midnight, long past his bedtime. And I'll do more of it this weekend I think as well. Paladin will be working in the garage, and I'll be helping some, and also hoping to trim the rose bushes if we don't get rained out on sat. But at nite, depending on what's on, I'll be watching some Olympics. Certainly on sunday for the closing ceremonies. But that is the flexibility we have. Yes, I own him. and I can 'Command' him what I want to do.. but that's not really my style. I try to be polite .. and yes, I often put things in the form of a question, but we both know the Command is underlying there.

And that exists now matter where we are, or what we are doing. His absolute obedience and my appreciation of that. So, how could any part of time with him ever be just,
mundane?

Best to all out there,
Mystress


No comments: