Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mystress the expert

Good evening all.

As always Mystress and I hope that all our wonderful friends and family are having a good time and that the year is treating them all well so far.

I had the priviledge of hanging out in SL some today with Mystress and watching Mystress work. Wow wwhat an expert. Mystress took some SL builing classes over the weekend and wow amazing....she is building whole multi story buildings now and they all look so amazing. Kudos to my Mystress....she is such an expert at everything she does...inluding being my Mystress. I count my lucky days each day in service...thank you again dear Mystress for being so amazing to me.

Even during our "mundane" tasks Mystress is amazing. I shall no longer refer to them as mundane for anything with my Mystress is very enjoyable....hugs hugs hugs and so many kisses.

Paladin

No comments: