Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our hands




Good evening all,

The very first night that Paladin and I met, I put my palm out for him to match and closed My eyes for a moment. I wanted to feel his energy and go deep to find out what his core was like. As an energy worker, it is the most important component when I meet someone I am going to be close to, to get a feel for them on that level.

Deep, quiet, peaceful, strong - yet also a deep hum of coiled energy vibrated through him. After I opened my eyes...I also observed his hands. Really quite lovely, not as in pretty.. but as in long, strong, and elegant. And capable. And there are calluses' on the knuckles from punching a body bag. Something like an extra bonus! But what really stood out, was the difference in the size of our hands. I don't have particularly small hands, but as you can see, there is quite a size difference in the size of ours. I had been thinking for a while of taking a pic.. and we took several, but this one.. I liked the most...

I like the way his fingers are so much longer then mine. It is like many things about him that make me feel extra safe when I am with him. I did not feel safe for large chunks of my life, so to have that now, is a very peaceful feeling.

And that wonderful energy that hummed through him that first nite, still does. He has learned to use it in different ways since then, and sometimes. many times, those hands of his are incredibly erotic... mmmmmmm.

With that note, I'm off to rest, wishing all of our readers good thoughts.

A wave to flower who will be rising as I go to sleep,
and a smile to Sir Robert.. I'll see you in Second Life at our
appointed time.

Mystress


No comments: