Friday, February 5, 2010

An Amusing pic from Second LIfe


So, here are a couple of pics that I have taken in Second Life.

This first one, is my avatar as she looks today. The variety of outfits available is quite amazing.
I couldn't resist taking this next picture a few moments ago of Robert and a friend of his who are visiting at my sky pavillion that robert built for me there.


He is showing me a new avatar of himself as a silly robot. She suggested he pull out a fan, and so he did. The result was just so amusing to me that I couldn't help taking this pic and
sharing it.

SL really is an amazing place!!!

I think I will take some pics around my place here and post a few, to give readers an idea of what it can be like. The next time that flower is on, I'll take a pic of her too. and Sir Robert in his normal regalia.

Best to all,
Mystress

2 comments:

arnaut rosseau said...

Robert has a Bender avatar!

kajira robert said...

No brother.. i think actually Bender has a robert avi. lol
Respectfully, Mystress's pet, Bender :-)