Sunday, March 29, 2009

My new stylus holder


Isn't that a great backside???
And so handy too!
(and yes, it was slightly warmed)

One nite a few weeks ago, our dear Lady friend and I were exchanging text messages.  Paladin was feeling quite saucy and kept wanting Me to sent a text that I didn't really want to.  I told him if he wanted it sent, he'd had to do it himself. And he did.. and it cracked her up a lot and made Me blush.  Well.... during one of  the messages, while I was using the keyboard on My pc phone, I found a new use for Paladin's very very cute bum. 

I took the pic and sent it to our dear Lady.. and she loved it.   I told him that I was going to post that pic here.  I am sure that he is mortified.  But I am also sure that no one can recognize him from it.. and that if anyone did.. well.. THEN he has something to worry about!

So there you all go for your viewing pleasure!  Hope the other ladies that visit here enjoy it as much as our dear Lady and I do..and the men.. well.. you can just cover your eyes.

Smiles to all,
Mystress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute butt *smiles*

Paladin said...

uuuuh ty for the comment. Mystress knows my level of comfort with pictures but i do hope it brings her some pleasure.