Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Updates....

Greetings all..

Been a while since I have written.. although the ever faithful and delightful Paladin has done a good job keeping his weekly posts up, for which I am grateful. There are times when I am not sure what to write about.

In My last post.. I was looking for a girl. And thought I had found one...but.. things did not go as I had hoped, and with the continued unpacking and settling in, I have not been as motivated I must admit.

Much of what I was looking for, was an online companion for those nites when My Knight is working late (which is most nites). As Paladin writes, we still have our two nites a week together, as well as the weekend that we can fit in every month or so.

The other nite.. I was in Second Life, on My way to somewhere when I passed a lovely girl with long electric blue hair. I commented on her beauty as I passed, and shortly thereafter, she IM'ed Me to ask if the horses I knew about were only pony girls, or were there real horses in SL. I told her that there were indeed 'real' horses there.. and she said she was looking for a centuar avatar. Well.. I knew where one of those was and asked if she wanted Me to show her. She did..so, I went and then tp'd (sent her a teleport to where I was) her there. She looked at them and after some discussion, during which a lovely submissive side of her was revealed to Me, she picked a black one. She then got a 'saddle' to go with it and offered Me a ride. Well. gosh.. I wasn't going to turn THAT down. Never ridden a centaur, so of course, I took the opportunity. (smiles) It was a lot of fun too! Turned out the riding 'trail' we were on, was an obstical course, so she had to learn to run and jump in her new avatar with Me on her back. More fun.

So.. during the course of the ride and talking, it came out that she was a sub looking for an Owner. Well.. fancy that! And here I was an Owner, looking for a girl sub. Click. And we did click.. very well. She is very sweet, polite and a joy to be with. So.. a day or so later..after further discussion.. and agreement, I collared her there in SL. And we've had a very enjoyable time since then!

She has gotten to meet Paladin there, as well as kajira robert, and Lady Muse.
Only today did I send her the link to this blog.. and she said in a letter that she wrote Me, that she liked being written about. (waves at nuri) Well.. *smiles* here you go girl! I hope that you will enjoy the blog, and perhaps, even feel comfortable enough to post a comment here. She (like dear Paladin) does not want her virtual self to be connected to her 'real' self at all. And of course, I understand that and will protect her as I do him. They are My responsibility to look after and protect in all ways.. both in play, in real and in cyber.

So I hope all will welcome little nuri here to the blog, and again, I hope she feels safe and comfortable enough to add her own comments in time.

As for My wonderful Paladin.. and My kajira... mm.. they both continue to serve wonderfully, and now.. they finaly have a sister sub to play with, under MY Command of course.

On another note.. in conversation with a sub about the differences between real life subs and cyber subs. Yes.. there is a difference in the physicality of it all. But.. have no doubt, that a cyber sub can and is as well loved and apprecited as a rl sub. Sometimes more if that cyber sub is more obedient and well behaved then a rl one. And to say that one is more then the other, well... I don't really agree with that. I have owned dear kajira robert for well over 6 years in a strictly cyber enviroment. I still love and cherish him as much as My beloved Paladin. Having him here this past summer was something I had never expected to happen, but it was of great benifit to us all. And.. for those cyber subs that have the chance to serve their Owners in person some day.. well. they should feel very lucky and NOT take that for granted, nor look down their nose at those subs still cyber. I find that extremely distasetful and even mean. Yes, real life must have great importance, but a relationship is not built just on that.. there are many more aspects to it.. and sometimes ... the cyber life is turned to when the real life is not so great. So if you are a real life sub and live with your Owner, and your Owner spends lots of time with their cyber sub.. better look at yourself and ask why.

Humph.. *steps off soap box*

Now.. lets all go out and play and have a grand time of it,
shall we?

Best to all,
Mystress
Happy Owner of
Paladin, kajira robert and nuri





3 comments:

kajira robert said...

Friends and lovers may come and go...But Mystress's are forever...
Hello Mystress and Brother, and welcome, welcome, Nuri. First may i welcome Nuri to the fold. So delighted Mystress has a female sub.
You know what they say...."When Mystress is Happy...Everybodies Happy.." LOL
It was a pleasure to meet you and a joy to kneel with you before Mystress on the occation that we had.
And I hope you are enjoying yourself very much Nuri. :) I know i did. LOL.
It has also been a very delightful experience to be in the presence of the Gracious Lady Muse and Her girl.
I look forward to witnessing Her Power and Authority first hand more often.
Thank-You Mystress for all Your gracious comments. Six years, four months and 25 days. Thats how long i have worn Your "cyber" collar.
To me, You are so so much more then binary gratification. You have guided me thru the bad times as well as the good and i wouldn't trade those lessons for any RL experiences in the world. Our summer "fling" was a connection to the past and gave hope to the future. Nothing short of a miracle Mystress.
God bless You for Your love and understanding.
Cyber is what one makes of it. Loyalty and dedication are not limitied to face to face realities, but with-in the heart itself.
And love transcends all bounderies.
If nothing else, Cyber opens up a world of realities and fantasies probably sometimes not possible in the real world. And it is what one makes of it.
For me, it has changed the way i view D/s realationsships forever. Taken it from the steamy back pages of fantasy and introduced me to the tender and loving side of D/s relationships with a bond stronger then most marriages.
I can't Thank-You enough for all the time and energies You have taken to open my eyes Ma'am to this Beautiful world. You have affected my real life attitude in so many countless ways. You are my Judge Judy when i need You to be...My Venus when all is right with the world Ma'am.
I will forever be in Your debt Mystress Swan.

Kyss's Myss's...
I love you Ma'am....

Respectfully kneeling in Your Gracious Service Mystress Swan, Your humble pet, Robert

Nuri said...

Greetings Mystress! And greetings family...! Thank you all for making me so welcome. It feels wonderful to be part of a family, and this girl feel very loved already. And I don't me just when you all had me chained down to enjoy....mmmm.. *blushes*

I am still amazed by our meeting Mystress... I was there to shop, for a futile search for something I wanted to be in the nearby store, but wasn't.. and saw you there waiting as I arrived. I thought to myself that there was something about you that was alluring, more than your beauty.. attracting me to you.. and I was hesitant between wanting to approach you and meet.. and being worried I would be be an annoyance if I did, waiting there just looking in indecision... and then you called out to me! Then after a few words the moment was past and you were walking away to shop... in the same store I was there for. I am glad now I broke out of my my shell to run after you..! And that after a little more talk you were willing to have me as Yours.

I hope that I will not disappoint anyone. I think I have picked up that Mistress Muse liked the shopping place I found for her gardening, though I haven't been able to go see yet. Yes I know you were enjoying yourself kajira robert... I was in a good position to be aware of that... *winks and giggles* and I am happy about that.

I had news from my Doctor today, but I will write about that later this weekend if you wish it Mystress. I know I will be telling you directly, once I come to find you. I hope you are not mad that I am a few hours later logging in than I expected today. My day didn't go as planned.

I am looking forward to seeing you... hopefully right after I finish writing this. *smiles* I just need to go take my medicine, and then I am on my way. I am afraid I am not full of flowery prose today Mystress, to delight other readers. But I know you know how I feel... you seem to know me better than I know myself. And I know that I am Yours...

-Nuri

Mystress has my heart. For all of you other readers out there.. *blows kisses with a shy smile*

Paladin said...

A wonderful post from your Robert and you to Nuri. Welcome tot he family and the abundant pleasure filled times to come. Mystress sure is the best Mystress ever.