Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Moving along...

Good evening all-

As stated in My comment, I do dislike moving.  The part I dislike is not knowing where I am going when I least expect it.  Then all the packing... moving.. unpacking and getting things all settled again.  Uggggh.   But.. on the other side, is the adventure of the new place.  And.. we have found what seems to be a very nice new place back in the city.  Closer to My commute, which is a good thing.  And Paladins home is now between My work and home, just like before, although this is a bit closer to him then it was. We have signed a year lease this time, so at least we know we are settled in for a while.  Tonight we got our keys! 

Dear Paladin has continued to be of wonderful assistance to Me over the past months, and will lend his muscles one more time to our moving endeavor this weekend. And last weekend, he graciously hosted Me for our second Super Bowl party.  We had our own special celebrations as we had just signed the lease before My visit, so I finally knew where I was going and I could really, really relax for a day before knowing the the final push for the move would come to pass.

It had been quite a while since I had tied Paladin up and taken all of his control away from him. I knew it was way past time for it. I like to take My time doing the tying.. rattling the metal parts against the chrome bars on his bed.  And the, once he's tied and blindfolded, rummaging around in our 'toy bag'.  I know his ears are at full mast at that point.  Sometimes I like to make noise when I go to the kitchen to get the ice, and other times, I like to be very quiet and have music playing in the room so that he can't hear it. And sometimes.. I put the earplugs in. But not this nite.. no... I wanted him to be able to hear everything I was going to say.. 

 I think the biggest challenge for him, is when I put ice cubes on the sole of each foot.  Every muscle in his body stands out as he totally tenses up.  I can tell after a while that he has floated into sub space, because he is unable to answer simple questions.  (smile)  The thudding of the flogger.. the prick of the Gothenburg wheel as it runs up his leg.. his thigh.. and.. up his nice long.. mmm yes. (smiles)  and the ice.. whether I am running the ice cube itself along his skin, of flicking melting drops on him, it has a profound effect on him.  And I know that to get the best result, I need to mix it up.. never let him know what I am going to do next.  He can only go along for the ride.  I love to ask him, if anyone else on the planet could ever do this to him. and hear his sincere gasp of "No Mystress!"  And.. to know how much he really, really means it.  

And.. the ending part.. when I loosen him from his restraints, how he curves his body tightly to Me.. and I feel the trembling going through him as I hold and pet him.  I know how intense an experience it is for him to give up everything, and simply experience, and be fully and totally submissive in this very physical way.  Pet is as I have said innumerable ways a big, strong man.. and to have him submit to Me in this way takes Me back to our very first night together after his collaring. In My minds eyes.. it is still stunning.. as it is every time I come into his room and see him there.. tied... vulnerable... waiting.... wondering. 

It was not the longest, nor most intense experience, but it was much needed.. for both of us.   I hope that it has given him the reset he needed, as much as it did Me.  I know I am certainly grateful for the wonderful hospitality he always shows Me..and how tender he is in his devotion to Me. 

And.. our dear spunky kaijra robert is still out there... popping up every now and then. He is (mostly) good with his daily reports, and we do try to meet up in Second Life when we can.  We miss his presence.. My new Reiki room has TWO doors that close.. perfect to have two subs tied up in door restraints ready for flogging. (very wicked grin) 

I do want to mention how glad I am that Lady Muse (aka Dominate Muse) has transmuted into a fresh new blog. I have added Her sub, chyld's blog right below Her's now.  Now that I will be closer to family and have considerably less chores, I'll be able to interact more here I hope. Which will mean I'll need to find new and fun things to do with Paladin... If you have any suggestions, please write them in a comment.. and we'll see what we can do...as long as they are in attunement with our relationship and the sort of D/s folks that we are.

And on that happy note, I shall sign off for now.
Best to all,
Mystress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are in a place now where you know you'll be a while. There are very few things as upsetting as a move, let alone an unexpected one!

Thank you for your bit on my blog and your comments which I always love to read. Change is always good, even if it looks ... different. I miss my old posts, but am happy to make new ones without some of the other energies that were present in the old one.

Always a silver lining :)

Be well,
DM

kajira robert said...

Good Day Mystress...
After reading Your wonderful comments at Dominant Muse, I almost expected a whole list of past, present and future guidelines. :)

As far as ideas, i would suggest you keep it up with the ice on his souls. (no pun intended Ma'am...lol ).

Did Your Highness ever find that 10's unit Ma'am? Might bring a tingle to playtime. :)

Maybe its time to upgrade his paddle brush. LOL...

Kneeling on rice...
Guess which vegatable i bought today...
Oh...and there are some devices that are usb compatable and can be controled from Second Life...

And lets not forget that spanking saw horse we all saw at the Femdom party...

I hope You will find pleasure in taunting him with these ideas as well Ma'am. :)
Kysses, Mysses....
Respectfully kneeling in Your Gracious service Mystress Swan, Your humble pet, Robert