Friday, February 13, 2009

Catching up on a cold rainy night

Evening All....

Wow its raining hard and damn cold out there...good to be indoors and settling in...just like my Mystress in her new place...no more need for a fire to keep warm or to feed the endless animals in the cold or the early mornings because a dog barks in your ear a mere few feet away...now as Mystress said...its back into the "old' ways and to get back into the flow of things...yet the old ways seem to be changing some....

I am glad to read of Mystress's new quest...for it is something Mystress has hinted at at times in the past...very subtle hints yet hints non the less...Mystress did a very good job in explaining her desires in her last post...and what she is looking for.

We have a very wonderful open relationship with us sharing all we know and want yet i can totally agree with Mystress's comment and i quote.. "As I told chyld.. .a female sub can share things with her Mistress that her Mistress cannot share with Her male subs."...in a phrase...girl talk. I do my best to offer Mystress my ear whenever she needs but as Mystress says..there are times when only another girl will do...to understand the circumstances, the flavors, and the subtle meanings that only another lovely lady can know...I guess i fail in this way...yet fail in a good way i hope...for Mystress really doesn't like sissy guys :) I hope my ears are helpful in other areas and that i can relate to Mystress in those areas where perhaps a lady can't...who knows.

So as your loving pet Mystress...i urge you to partake in yor quest...to find that addition that will fill the part you seek to fill...to enjoy the search...and to know that good things come to those that deserve it...like me and my Mystress...

Oh yes...one more thing before i head out....WOW...and BOING...i guess thats what comes to mind reading Mystress's little "bit"....i know the feeling...and Mystress feels just yummy

Paladin

3 comments:

Mystress said...

Thank you for posting this so promptly last nite pet.

(This posting is a result of a spontaneous txt from Me to him telling him I had posted and wanted him to write a response to. And swift like an obedient bunny, he hopped right to it! I always like to acknowledge when he does that.)

That was quite a storm wasn't it???
Looks like we're in store for some more over the next few days.

Thank you for your dear, kind words of encouragement pet! I have taken at your word, and as you know, things seem to be progressing. I hope to have a sister to serve with you very soon.

There is of course nothing that you do not provide for Me pet.

There are some things that I know you have no desire to share past being a good submissive. Girly movies and other sorts enertainment that would make you roll your eyes.

We both know the fantasy, don't we pet? And how much I would like it to work out well for all. The last time that didn't work out was.. well.. unfortunate, although we stayed dear friends, I have missed not having that special girl submissive.

Annnnd... I also am well aware of how much the idea of watching a female sub with Me arouses you too pet.. oh yes.. and I know if I was touching you.. your feelings.. would be very obvious. BOING indeed! (smiles)

Remember when I pointed out to you that our new guest room has TWO doors to have TWO pets restrained at the same time.. well... what a yummy thought.

I thank you again for your moving help! It IS wonderful to not have all that other work to do after My regular work. And nice to finally be settled!!! And again, wonderful to be able to be timely for our visits again.

A special welcome to mia. Thank you for the comment, I hope that you enjoy our blog and find it educational and recreational. We look forward to your comments as we do to all those that visit.

Best to all,
Mystress

Paladin said...

Always a pleasure to help Mystress whenever i can.

Looks like we are in for another stormy night tonight and as per your orders i will try sleep in some tomorrow.

Enjoy your search Mystress for a sister sub...as with us...a special one will come along and fit in with our little family.

Off i go to think of Mystress...enjoying her sub to peeking eyes. :)

Mia said...

Thank you Mystress for a special welcome and to you as well Paladin. I look forward to reading further of your adventures and more.