Friday, February 13, 2009

Welcome.... and a new quest officially begins - again

Greetings all...

And welcome!

A special welcome to any new readers that we may now have, including some recently invited guests.   I hope that you find our blog a peek into the window of an unusual relationship in a nest of unusual polyamory  relationships.  Please take your time to read through, especially the 'significant posts' on the side.  This will give you an idea of our style of relationship.  

Like all relationships, we go through cycles.  Some are more 'exciting' in a D/s manner, and others, like last week (and covered in a previous post) , are much more domestic like.  

Tis no secret to Paladin, and some other friends as well as My Knight, that I have been seeking a female submissive. I recently placed an add looking for one, and have had some interesting responses.  Because I have so much knowledge posted here, there will be a select few that I will give this web link to.  Some I've told  more about then others, and for the less informed, this gives you a chance to read at your leisure, and get a feeling for the sort of Mystress that I am, and see how I interact with My existing submissive.  (smiles)  I'll also write in this post some of the answers to some questions that some of the submissiveness have asked.  For instance, do I want a stable of slaves?

Simple answer - NO! certainly only one man, and that of course is Paladin.. unless kajira robert ever decides to return.. which we all hope he doesn't because that mean's he's happy in his life now.  (but I digress) and a most likely only one female subby, because I want to be sure to have enough time for her.  

Another asked, why if I had Paladin, I would want a girl subby.  Well... that too is an easy answer.  Provided sort of by the dear Persephone... that boy subs are like large protective dogs (although Paladin is more like a stallion/lion) and girls are like cute little lap dogs.  Something like a Papillon I think in My mind.  One's cute and cuddly and to sometimes giggle with, and other times make her cry out in passion... teasing her until she can't help lifting her hips to try to reach My touch. Mmmmmm... Much like when I tease Paladin that way.  He's not the sort to ever whine about anything... (wicked grin) except when I tease him. 
Although to be fair, its not so much a whine, as a groan of frustration.


But more about My search for a 'girl'...
  It was about two years ago now that I came very close to it, but in the end, the sub and I had different methods and needs, and hence we were not really compatible in that way, and decided to keep our relationship as friends.  After that.. I pretty much gave up looking seriously.  I focused on Paladin, and enjoyed continuing his training and experiences.  That was until recently.  I have to admit.. that chyldofnorns has been a strong inspiration.  Having had the opportunity to spend some time with her in Second Life made Me realize all over again, how nice it  would be to have a very special submissive pet to cuddle and spoil..and Command.  And tease.. Mmmmmm.  I want one just like her.   One that loves her Mistress with all her heart, and is many more faces to Her because of her femaleness.  As I told chyld.. .a female sub can share things with her Mistress that her Mistress cannot share with Her male subs.  So, that's what I want.

Now, those that have read here for a while know, My Knight (aka husband) has a female submissive.  I like her alot.. in fact, I met her first though an old Master of hers.   But she and I never really clicked.   And My Knight, who had steadfastly refused to do any sort of Domming for many years found himself compelled to with her.  

And it's been working out very well.  Especially during this time up in the hills.  Readers know that for the past several months we had changed location 35 miles away in the foothills (and where I work), while My Knight worked down in the city.  His long and early hours made a nightly commute both illogical and too tiring for him.  So, for the many nites he was down in the city, his sub looked after him, and I never had to worry about him, knowing he was in wonderful care, as Paladin, who lived closer to the foothills, went the extra distance to look after Me.  

I'm glad they enjoy each other.  She is good for him and he certainly for her.  But.. she is not My style of submissive.  Her energy runs at too high an rpm for Me.. as well as she just doesn't really strike Me as that much of a submissive in her attitudes.  I will growl at her from time to time and spark off a Command... but Paladin has Me spoiled.  He is instantaneous in his obedience, where as she always wants to ask questions and 'talk' about it.  Geeeesh!  She is not Myne.. and I don't think she's exactly suited to My style, nor I to hers.  

So... I want a sweet, well behaved girly sub of My very own that I can train as I desire. And she may well serve Me at the same time as Paladin, but as I recently wrote to a prospective sub, I am not going to 'share' him with her in any way.    And the same goes for her interaction with My Knight.  Paladin and My Knights sub have no physical interaction between them, although they are both present sometimes,  while each of us gives directions to our subs.  I will start out with no interactions between her and anyone else, and that of course also depends on whatever relationships that she has in her life.  Just like My finding Paladin. (or he Me) I know that all the right pieces will fall into place, for all of us.

My Knight would not dom My female submissive, other then to ask her to get him something perhaps if she was present, as he does with Paladin. But then, one of Paladin's jobs is also to look after My Knight, and he has sworn his fealty to him as well.

So I am actively looking for a female submissive now that I am back in the city.  I want her to be comfortable with all that I am, My style, and My dear odd little family.  She will be welcomed by all, and yet, her interactions will be decided by Me..and whatever her hard limits will be.

Another asked where and if there would be one there besides us. 

Ås far as that, any interactions would be carefully discussed before hand.  This is not something I want to 'force 'a sub into, nor even take her there if it does not fit in with
her world.  So that would depend. It might.. it might not.


And for tonight... I'll end with this cute bit..

Another asked if I could 'host'. (Smile) yeah hon.... I can host. (grin) Now.go stand there in front of the door... ... yes.. put your arms up.. yes...Let Me hook the restraint.. yes.. just like that, now, spread your legs  wider... yes.. yes.. that's a good girl. (wink)
Now.. does that make you horny girl???  Lets check....
Oh.. My.. it seems it does!

So.. that's My bit on looking for a female submissive.  

On that note.. I wish the best to all,
Mystress




3 comments:

Mia said...

Greetings Mystress and Paladin! I am so honored to be here and learning more about you two. And of course as ever your Knight. I am looking forward to knowing more about you and will enjoy reading more about your need to find a new sub.

Paladin said...

With the busy times getting behind us...Mystress and I should be posting alittle more frequently. We hope that the new posts will keep you coming back and sharing our adventures with us. Thank you for the great comment.

kajira robert said...

Hello Mystress Swan & Paladin...
I hope Your day is lite and Your beautiful smile greets all those fortunate enough to share Your path, Ma'am.
Upon reading Your comments at Lady Muse's, and the completed form on Her girls page, I found myself confused. Not about the part that Owners are right in varing degrees and never wrong, but as to the form.
At first glance it reads like a subbie's wish list. But upon further review, it shows the subbies weakness's also.
You know i am LMAO Mystress...:)
Not sure i would want to hand my Wonderous, playful, sometimes wicked, Mystress, a list of my dis-likes.
I guess the falls under the "Undisclosed" clause Mystress mentioned in Her gracious post at Lady Muse's.
I think the form would be better filled out, and enjoyed, by the Owner, for the sub.
With the sub sitting at Your feet so Your Highness can judge the look of fear in his/her eyes. :)
Just my perspective on things Mystress.

Hope all is well with all.
Respectfully kneeling in Your Gracious service Mystress Swan, Your humble pet, Robert