Sunday, January 25, 2009

How things change

Evening to all our guests...

Another week has passed and its another week in the service of my Mystress. How fast things change in a week. It seems that after a short stay in the mountains..my Mystress is going to be moving again back to town..close to friends and "civilization" once again :)

Mystress spent Saturday with a friend she has not seen in sometime and it warmed my heart and brough smiles to hear of their activities throughout the day...reminded me of the good old days when Mystress would frolic about happy and amoungst friends. Livining in the mountains sure presented a lovely spot to relax and recharge, but for a social girl like my Mystress, there were unexpected challenges. So as the wind changes our paths, so it changes and now Mystress moves again.

This means some busy weekends and such but after our chats and discussions we realized that this would totally be for the best...plus now it lets Mystress get back into the dom group she so enjoyed before.

I am looking forward to my Mystress having less stresses and worries to deal with...and i shall continue to do my best to have every visit Mystress has here to be the spa experience she so deserves.

Paladin

2 comments:

kajira robert said...

Hello Mystress and brother....
If you all won't say it, I will....It SUCKS that Mystress has to move again.
Sorry, but i know how upsetting that is going to be to the both of you.
..SUCKY..SUCKY..SUCKY...
I hope that makes Mystress feel alittle better. :)
Miss you both. Mystress's Pet, Robert

Mystress said...

Yes robert, you have it totally right!!! It does totally suck! I suppose that I am grateful for you saying it. Your know your brother is soooo polite. (grin)


We were just getting unpacked and somewhat settled in. However, as Paladin knows, a part of Me was always reluctant to fully unpack. Part of it was because I knew this house was under construction and that we'd be moving our things around somewhat in the house as different areas were worked on. (sigh) This was supposed to be a place for us to live for at least a year. (double sigh) Now, it's been just 3 months. and the owner of the house like so many folks, is having financial problems and has to move back into the house and a family member is moving in to take care of the animals.. as I understand it. Construction has picked up dramatically now, and there are lots of construction folks here all the time now. The lack of privacy, plus the double working of two job and being 'on duty' all the time has been wearing on Me for sure.

So yes.. Mystress has to pack up and move again.
Damn.
Damn
Damn!
I HATE moving!

Oh well. so.. twill be a new adventure for sure. It will be nice to downsize and live in a smaller and simpler place. Any good energy our readers would like to direct our way as far as finding an nice little house or duplex would be greatly appreciated.

It will be a very interesting transition I am sure.

On the positive note.. as Paladin writes, I got to spend the day with our lovely Lady friend. First time for that in 3 months as well. While My knight packed up books and such, she and I made the rounds of several places for rent. It was great to have the day to spend with her.

And Paladin has been of amazing support.. I can't begin to tell our readers how spectacular he has been during this time.

And so it goes..
off to look at places to rent
on CL...

Mystress