Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Pets

Evening all.

I thought i would just announce my extreme happiness. Yes i know, its kind of a silly idea for a post, but at times i can be silly according to Mystress. The truth is i truly am happy and Mystress is the primary reason indeed. Its a simplistic idea, being happy just belonging, but its truly how i feel. Mystress has owned me now for many years and with each passing year, the happiness just grows. I wonder if other pets garner such happiness from simply belonging?

Happy with being owned.

Paladin

3 comments:

Juan Luis said...

absolutely right

Sue said...

How lovely, Paladin! Good for you that it is like that, and good for you that you KNOW how wonderful it really is.

All the best,
swan

Mystress said...

Thank you to both swan and Jan Luis. ;) Owning pet is .. more and more.. and amazing experience. The biggest problem is him stealing words out of my head, and saying them before I get a chance to. *stomps foot and winks* Thank you both for you comments! Stay tuned for a post soon.
Warm thoughts to all,
Mystress