Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sick Pets

Good Evening all.

I hope that everyone is doing well this past Thanksgiving holiday. As always we always hope the best for all our friends and family. I for one was a sick pet over the holidays, but even being sick, my dear Mystress still included me...

Not wanting to get my Mystress sick i tried my best to limit my exposure to her but Mystress would have nothing to do with that. She even order me to kiss her even though i was sick. The sentiment warmed my heart to know my dear Mystress cares so much for me she would brave getting sick herself. Mystress pointed out, we share eveything, which inckudes the occasional cold :) How many other pets are so lucky to have an owner like that ? :)

Even when we had our little family dinner, Mystress gently insisted i still attend and that we would all enjoy the evening. Thats what we did, from enjoying a lovely lovely meal, to watching a movie to just hanging out. I spent the time with my dear Mystress, praying she wouldnt get sick, but still so happy to be apart of it all. Thank you dear Mystress for including your little sick pet, hugs.

Tomorrow i get treated with my Mystress's company, mmm i cant wait.

Paladin

3 comments:

Donna said...

When times get tough, physically or emotionally, it is those who love us who take a step forward with open arms while the rest of the world takes a step back.

Hugs,
Donna

Mystress said...

Thank you for this kind thought Donna.. didn't mean to to go un commented on. ;) You say it with such aplomb too. It is those that step forward that can also sweep us off our feet.
warm thoughts to all,
Mystress

Paladin said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. Life is a serious of steps, and some, you take with those you love.