Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A New Circle

Dear Friends,

Paladin writes of changes and of a new start for the two of us in a new place as a full time pair. Indeed... in the swoop of my own bone rattling events, dear Paladin had his own sudden shock of life change that stopped everything in its tracks and set to face him in a new direction. In that, he reached out his hand to me, and asked me to join him. Faced with a circumstance, discussions and consultations were had, research done, a consensus reached and finally, decisions made.

It seems, the best thing is for me to go away with Paladin to start a fresh life, and to heal. He has offered me a life of no more worries, to give me a safe, solid, and very importantly, a sane home. One where I won't have to scratch to survive like I have for the past decade in spite of my best efforts. My Knight and I part ways, and he goes to live happily with his own sub. We will all remain good friends, and in time, they will come to visit us in our new home.

There will be a Vet Center about 10 miles from where we are going and my VA therapist says I can continue my program there. I consulted with her tonight about it, and she too feels this move is in my best interests. Paladin says my focusing on healing is the most important thing now, and that will be all that I am to do in this new life with him. Well, and entertain our guests. *happy smiles* As Paladin said tonight in a txt, he'll be sure that I will live in a "crazy free zone'. I'll never, ever be able to thank Paladin enough for this new life with him, but I can promise friends, I'll darn sure make the most of it!!!

Paladin says we are going to build a new circle together in our new town. We are going far from both of our families and friends, so it will be the two of us clinging to each other and adventuring in new places. We'll have a place for friends and family to come visit, and we hope to make some vacation visits ourselves as Paladin mentions.

So, things are beginning, but we expect it will take a few months to complete. We will be patient as we can be for as Paladin said to me "Mystress, we are moving from two nites a week to full time. " And I looked at him and said "Can we do this 24/7 my pet? " He smiled and said "yes, we can Mystress' and so... yes, we are. After 4.5 years.. we begin a new chapter in the new year.

As Paladin says, please send us all the good thought that you can to help buoy us along on our new path together.

Safe Paths and Happiest of Holidays to all,
Mystress

5 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations! What an appropriate season to begin anew, the Season of Light and Love!

And I agree with Paladin, with all the love that comes through as you write about spending time together and caring for one another, 24/7 will be perfect.

Hugs to you both,
Donna

Mystress said...

Dear Donna,
Thank you again for your kind comments. We are greatly appreciating of friendly support. The family is slowing learning of the changes that will come in the new year. I hope all goes as well as it has so far. Paladin has modified it to now be a 'crazy AND worry free zone' for us. Whew! Am attempting to imagine what that's gonna be like. He's away with his parents and siblings in a town on southern part of our state until mon eve. And I miss his closeness. Having him nearby makes me feel safer. But i know. just a few more months, and I'll be in my safe and sane cocoon.

Warm thoughts to all,
Mystress

Sue said...

New things are ... "new." This can be scary, but also exciting. Hang on, and believe. Sending you good thoughts and the very best energies as you start anew...

hugs, swan

Mystress said...

Merry Christmas to all!
Thanks you swan. Your kind thoughts mean a lot to us. As things get scarier to some degree, I hope they will also get more solid safe feeling under Paladin's protection.

Best to all,
Mystress

Paladin said...

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement. We will use them to power our change and make it the best we an.