Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday greetings

Good eveing to all our wonderful visitors and guest. Mystress and I hope you are all doing well.

As Sunday draws to a close so does another wonderful weekened with my Dear Mystress. I can't express how much fun Mystress and I have together and when we get to spend a full weekend together..its a wonderful time Mystress and i cherish to the fullest.

From a quiet Friday evening, to running around Saturday doing chores and shopping, the time floats by in waves of fun and enjoyment. Mystress and i both needed to get some new shoes and it was rather entertaining to watch my Mystress trying on shoes, debating with herself which is better and for what reason and deciding on the ones she wants. Dare i say it...it was rather logical in her approach :) Balancing the pros and cons for each and ultimately making what i think to be a grand choice.

We had a wonderful dinner again at the sushi restraunt Mystress found. The menu changed, just looks, but it reinforced to us how many choices there were and that we would be making many more trips :)

The buzzer rings for my last chore for the evening so i go to finish that up....a very very special thank you to my Mystress for such a wonderful wonderful weekend...kisses and hugs.

Paladin

No comments: