Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday all and a special Happy Sunday to the mothers. We hope you have all enjoyed your day and that you were all treated well.

As always things are going well with my sweet Mystress and myself. Wonderful times together and much happiness and love abound. Our three anniversary fast approaches and we look forward to it immesnly. Time flys by when one has fun and in the lovel and rewarding service of my lovely Mystress.

We hope the visitors from abroad are enjoying their stays too. Best of times to you guys and we hope your time together is as enjoyable as our time together is.

Special hellos to brother. I hope you are having a great time in SL with Mystress. I do love to hear about your adventures from Mystress and am so glad you guys enjoy it so much.

Paladin

No comments: