Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer Begins..

Time passes, and owning Paladin, makes all things right that go wrong.

Last weekend was his chance to recharge, and he got three days to do it. Always a good thing! This weekend, the kick off to sumer he got to go out on the water with his family. Luckily he didn't get too red. Was a good idea to go out today instead of tomorrow, which I expect wil be pretty busy out there.

Tomorrow is Memorial Day, and I thank and remember all the Veterans out there, past and present who served our county. Will go out to the cemetery in the morning to pay our respects to my Knights parents who were also Veterans. Then later will head over to Paladin and watch Avatar with him.

Have some experimenting to do that he got out of last wed because I was just sooo exhausted from work, and when I do what I'm going to go, well.. I want both of us awake and alert. *Grins* I mentioned something to him last week..... only part of what he thinks it is. And I never do something to my pet I've not already tried. He seems oddly un-curious about this, I think because of his trepidation.. but . I'd never hurt nor damage him, and he knows that. But.. there are still other things... on the cusp that can be downright exciting. So. We'll see.
*Wicked grin*

With that. best to all out there,
Mystress


No comments: