Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome to the family

Good evening to all our wonderful friends and visitors.



Oh the lovely little family we have has just grown by 1 and with a special welcome i welcome kyttin to our little lovely family. Its always so special when Mystress invites a new member to the family for Mystress does not do it often, so it means that there is something special about the new family member. Something special for Mystress to have seen and to have wanted to take the next step with. We welcome you with open arms kyttin and we hope you will love your place in our family as much as we all love our places.



It also makes me very happy that you are a skilled member of the SL world for i know how much mytress loves. It brings much smiles to my face knowing that Mystress can explore the SL world with caring and loving family members at her side. I look forward to the updates Mystress gives me about all her adventures with you guys...and the way Mystress describes your dancing....oh la la :)



Feel free to make yorself comofrtable, to be happy beside our Mystress and to always think of our little family with such happiness and love.



Paladin

1 comment:

Thina said...

Thank you very much for your kind words, I could never look upon such a wonderful group with anything other then happiness and love. I know i have not met many others yet, but I greatly look forward to doing so, especially you since you so admire my dancing, *giggles*

Once again I thank you for such a warm welcome and as I said, I look forward to meeting you and many others in the future.