Monday, December 28, 2009

"...yes, and then assume the position..."

Often those are the words I toss out in answer to to Paladin's asking of permission to use the rest room as we go to get ready for bed and I go to brush my teeth. I usually put my iphone on the charger on the nite stand. He likes Tori Amos a lot.. so I set Pandora to her station before I go to brush.

I like to take my time.. sometimes I'll read for a bit, giving plenty of time for him to get done, and then get himself settled. "Assume the position" mean to light the candles, put on his blindfold, and wait naked and spread eagle, arms under himself under the blanket until I arrive.

This time.. gives him time to shift... and to get quiet.. and to wait.. and to let his arousal and submission grow. Music deeply moves him, and the haunting sounds of Tori often have him humming when I come in the room. That makes me smile to see his foot tapping along under the covers.

Much of our time now is fairly domestic. We have shows he records for us to watch.. and like today, Monday, we often watch football which we both enjoy. It's too chilly to keep him naked, and it's easy to fall into a almost vanilla routine.

So.. at the end of the night, when he goes to assume the position, it resets things. It forces him to go into sub space. And he never knows what to expect. I may choose to haul out our toys.. or. I may stroke and tease him.. or.. I will whisper those words that are still magic to us both.. and that is "pleasure pet'... and to feel him take a breath.. I can hear his smile in the dark. and his whisper of "yes Mystress"... and then.. he begins.. and we both swirl away.

Sometime later we surface.. and the blindfold comes off.. and we cuddle, and soon, we are both sound asleep. Mmmmmm.. such a nice way to end a nice evening.

Since it's Mon, that means its time to head over to Paladin's for the evening. I send well wishes to all our friends.. and again. to Lady Muse and chyld for their wonderful reunion.

Best to all,
Mystress



1 comment:

kajira robert said...

Hello Mystress, brother and all the happy campers out there reading.
First let me thank brother for his kind remarks. Its always a pleasure working with Mystress on

SL projects. Second let me welcome Logan to the family. I hope we enjoy his company no matter

what path he decides to take. Third let me congradulate Lady Muse and her girl Sara. Koodoo's

ladies for all the hard work i am sure it took to make this dream become reality. Truly inspireing

what Y/you two have accomplished. I wish Y/you both many years of happiness.
And, the best for last, Mystress Swan ... Congradulations on finishing Your project Mystress.

Thank-You for a wonderful year and for all the work You have done make peoples dreams

happen also Mystress.
To A/all i wish you the best of holiday cheer and a safe and happy new year.
Mystress Swan's pet, robert