Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmass to all

Hello All.

I hope you all had a good Christmas as Mystress and I did. Compared to last year, this Christmas was better and much happier. I will take that as a sign of things to come for the new year.

Talking about the new year...i get to ring it in with Mystress...woohoo. I do look forward to our traditional new years eve together...as always it will be a blast. Mystress Knight and my sister sub will be with us too so it will be a wonderful eve for all.

Congrats to Dominant Muse and chyldofthenorns on their first in life meeting. It will be a wonderful time for you guys and please enjoy it the fullest. Best wishes to you guys.

A special thank you to Robert and Logan for keeping our Mystress so happy in SL. Mystress does love to play in SL and i am so happy she finds much relaxation and joy there. Keep it up and enjoy it all dear Mystress.

Much love to my Mystress

Paladin

1 comment:

Logan Megadon said...

Thank You Mystress for introducing me to Your family. Thanks to Paladin and Robert for Your warm welcomes as well. I have been floating around SL for some time now and feel I have a real home here. I am still growing and have many questions to answer and look forward to the family's help along the way.
Thank You
Logan