Sunday, December 6, 2009

Something Different

Evening All.

Mystress and I hope the holiday season is being kind and good to all our great friends and guests. This part of the year always goes so so so fast yet it seems Mystress and I have spend a wonderful amount of time together.

Saturday Mystress spend the evening here too watching fights with me...something different for her. I believe she enjoyed it and i hope she didnt mind the time together watching guys beat each other :)

We did expand our trivia knowledge too....rather interesting trivia you can learn on Spike TV.
  1. Did you know that Veal, that is the meat, feels most like a woman ? (I'll let your imagination wonder as to what part of a woman the trivia dealt with but heres a clue "Y")
  2. Did you know that if you stared at boobs for 10 minutes you can be hypnotized by them. Can't say i can complain about that.

May theseason be good to all.

Paladin

No comments: