Saturday, October 4, 2008

Evening All

Mystress has infact beaten me to sharing the news with our wonderful guests.

I wish that things have not been so hard for my Mystress as of late yet as life often does, life threw Mystress a dozen curve balls all at once and Mystress has handled them as best she can considering.

As Mystress's SSSS as she says, i have tried my best to be there for my dear Mystress whenever she needed it. Its been tough for sure for I tend to avoid these situations. Don't know why, just always have. Guess its because i don't like how they make me feel so i choose to not deal with it. But this time i had another duty. I had to stand firm for my dear Mystress, to be her willow tree. To allow her to rest her head and take comfort in her reliable safe spot. I do hope that Mystress found some respite from the situations even if just for a moment. My only regret is due to my work schedule i could not give Mystress as much support as she needed and wanted.

To my brother Robert...best wishes to you on your renewed efforts. I wish you the best and hope that it all works out for you.

So is life and so it flows...the times are not over for us yet together we will get through them.

One thing that i should be able to fix...is Mystress's desktop :) Somthing i have some experience in. Time will tell and next weekend Mystress and I spend the entire weekend together relaxing and veging and ... ummm cuddling :)

Love to my Mystress
Paladin

1 comment:

Mystress said...

My ever gallant Paladin,

You have been of enormous help to Me through all this family ugliness. You have stood firm in what I suspected was difficult for you, and yet, you served impeccably and I am immersed in gratitude to you.

I know you like to avoid unpleasantness, but sometimes, life just dumps it on us and we have to find a way to cope. We can't choose our family, but I do believe we can choose our support systems, and you have been amazing within that.


We all wish robert the best and hope things have a happy resolve.

And I sure do hope we can get My desktop fixed.. that would be the prefect birthday present to be sure!

wobbly smiles and hugs to you pet,
Mystress