Sunday, August 31, 2008

Yum

The weekend as they all are was AMAZING. From lunch on Friday to the movies on Friday evening..to the cuddle times all day Saturday...to the loss of 3 hour chunks...the whole visit was so wonderful.

It suprises me that Mystress just loves to sit and veg and watch TV as much as I...i find it truly a mind veg moment and Mystress seems to share the same view...don't get me wrong...there was plenty and plenty of other enteratinment through out the whole weekend...but the cuddle time on the couch is truly lovely indeed. We didn't get to our bath but i am sure we will make it up.

Have a wonderful evening out with brother tonight Mystress...

Paladin

3 comments:

kajira robert said...

Thanks for the hospitality and the movie with Mystress. She enjoys watching me clean Your place and i hope it is to Your liking. I tried to keep from putting your change in the pillow case again. :)
Enjoy, Mystress Swan's pet, Robert

kajira robert said...

Next fair brother, you have to come with us. Mystress gave me the Lama tour. I see why She finds them so facinating now. And the hypnotist. We went to both shows. It wasn't for lack of trying that i wan't picked out of the crowd when the request for volunters came. Mystress wasn't taking anty chances and had my hand high in the air.
Luckily there were more people standing wanting to be humilated then could see us. He did ask for a red head. :) A blast with Mystress.
We got to see the fire works before we got some cotton candy and called it quits.
A very fun evening with Mystress Swan.
The crowds are swept away when i am in her company. Being in public, i can't show my submission as openly as at home, but we have our way of communicating. She let me wear one of my restraints as a wrist band. Always exciting to Her gracious pet when She loops one of Her sensuous fingers thru the loop and gives me a tug in a crowd.
Or bites my ear. :)
Pet loves it when Mystress takes me for a walk. Enjoy brother, Robert

Paladin said...

Thank you for your efforts around my place...its much appreciated.

Glad you and Mystress had such a good time at the fair. Been sometime since i have been so i am sure things have changed.