Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lovely Evening

Mmmm last night was a lovely reunion. It was truly a delight to see Mystress once again and i am happy to say that Mystress's back seems much much better. Thank you Mystress for taking it so easy to allow time for you to heal. I know its hard for you to sit still at times especially when you get into a project.

We had a lovely dinner, watched some TV...and enjoyed some lovely cuddle time. Its amazing to be able to cuddle with MYstress :)

Mystress even took me for a ride....what i mean by this is Mystress tied me up...blindfolded me...and used all the interesting items she has stored in her little bag to drive me deep into sub space...all i can say is that that darn silver cup and ice is INTENSE.

Tonight i pass the time quickly so that tomorrow can come. Mystress will be here at lunch which will be great...looking forward to it much.

Paladin

No comments: