Saturday, August 23, 2008

Times Of Change

Evening All.

I hope everyone is having a great summer and that the summer activities are keeping you all busy. Summer is truly a great time of the year. Keeping us outside and enjoying the fine weather.

Tomorrow Mystress and I get to enjoy a day outside lounging by the pool and enjoy the smoky taste of yummy BBQ. As any day with Mystress it promises to be a wonderful day. I see much floating in the pool and chatting and holding and sneaking of a caress here and there...yum.

It seems we will have much to talk about as a wave of summer change has swept through leaving a few things changed. I know its good for my Mystress to talk these changes through and to point out how, even though they may not seem like it, the changes are really good for Mystress.

Off to pack my things for tomorrow and fantasize of my Mystress in her swim suite ... mmm

Paladin

No comments: