Wednesday, May 30, 2012

In Which Paladin Gets a Towel Snapping...

Good morning greetings to our dear R/readers and  F/friends,

I thought I'd recount a bit of discipline that Paladin got the other day, and I wondered if anyone else has done this to their subs or slaves?

Paladin had managed to accumulate a few demerits, the biggest one had been from the night before, when the last words I had said to him Sun nite as we went to bed totally exhausted and able to sleep in the next morning was "and make sure you don't have any alarms or reminders set on because if it wakes me up, I WILL beat you!"  But... at around 8am.. I hear one of his reminders go off and it wakes me up.. and then it takes me a bit to get back to sleep again. I did note to myself, that he would have to pay for that.  Now he thinks that he didn't have any set.. and maybe it was an email that went off... but still, he didn't check the phone after I said that, nor turn the volume down.  He just  basically said 'uh huh'.  So when it went off and woke me up... well. that started him off on the wrong foot. (And I remember kaya over at Under His Hand saying how we Dom/mes should live up to our promises to do do what we say.. so.. of course I was going to have to follow through with this *nods seriously* )

 I don't remember what the last thing he did was, but whatever it was, was one thing too many and at one point on Monday evening I finally got totally exasperated with him as I was drying something in the kitchen with a towel.  And the thought crossed my mind "Okay.. that's it, enough.. time to set this boy back a bit!" Hmmm.. but how?  Suddenly, I got an inspiration. I looked at the towel in my hand.. and flashed on having towel snapped a Master way way back when I was a sub.. (which resulted in my getting several smacks with a metal spatula.. and OUCH!)

But the towel part... purrrfect!   How simple is that?? I didn't need anything more then what I had in my hand and the kitchen we were in.  So...  I told him to lean forward and grab the edges of the kitchen island and spread his legs some.  He does like to ask too many questions sometimes..like "why?"... and I told him to just do it! Grrrr... wrong thing to say to your already pissed off Domme.   He had on either shorts or swim trunks, and as he leaned over... I twirled that towel  around like any good guy in the gym showers and gave him a series of strong SNAPS right on the ass with it.  Then a few on those lovely rugby thighs of his.  He winced.. GOOD!  It didn't seem to be hitting quite like I wanted, but he assured me it was.  *wicked grin*  I thought they were kinda weak sounding 'pops' and I wanted to get some seriously good sounding SNAPS....then I hit my rhythm with it... Hey.. this was.. kinda fun!  And soooo simple... took no assembly or hunting down the right thing to spank him with.  Just the kitchen island and the towel!     After reminding him of several offenses as I SNAPPED him, including a bit of a rant about that dammed phone beeping so early after I told him to be sure it didn't... I told him okay.. he was done.. but then,  I noted it was after 7:30.. the time by which he is supposed to have his collar presented... so he got several more strong SNAPS just for good measure.  I think he got the point.  Next time.. maybe I'll even wet the towel some...
best be careful me pet....

Best wishes to all out there..
Mystress



1 comment:

Paladin said...

Oh the towel sure stings dear Mystress.