Wednesday, April 25, 2012

In which we attend our first local play party

Good day dear friends and readers!


This past weekend did indeed see us attending our first Fet Life SAF play party event.  We've been here just over a month now and we had been eagerly anticipating it.  One of the best aspects was going to be that it was our best friends BnB's wedding anniversary and we wanted to be there to celebrate it for sure!  They have just been amazing... and socially we've fallen in almost better then when we were in CA's capitol city.  We miss devnz and our friends and vanilla families, but we gained one heck of a kinky family here.


The food theme was picnic and the play theme was experiencing new or old at various play stations.  Our gracious hostess for the eve made sure we got a tour of the place by a giggling little kitty girl who was quite adorable as she showed us the X cross's upstairs and what each room would have in it for the evening.    There was a table, tarps and wax play in the garage, sensation play and fisting by another adorable little sub girl missy....cupping with Sir James... fire play.. with I forget who... rhythmic beatings, erotic tickling, bullwhips or snake whips... some sort of cell busting thing, floggings, some needles ( which ooook me out so I avoid those) and something where they put folks in a couple of bags.   I thought it was a Yoko Ono art piece...  what did she call it.. oh yeah, bag art.  Unlike  UCTMW's Western Corespondent's report from a recent swing place, our party did not have a room with folks screwing anywhere. There was almost everything else.. but not that.  Well... not that I saw anyways.  These were more.. scenes I suppose. I did see a sub giving some nice oral sex and we didn't make it to the fisting room with so much else going on.


And.. I was in on a secret... our friends... BnB... he's a Dom and she bottoms to him.. but she is not submissive nor a bottom.  Yeah.. just like Paladin is not a sub, but he submits to me.  Anyways... she had planned to give him a sub to play with for the evening, one he'd had his eye on for a bit I gather.   I knew there was a witching hour when this would all come down... but until then, Paladin and I wandered about, watching, meeting and learning all sorts of folks and things.   Some adorable sub girls around.. enough to make my mouth water. mmmm.    We watched lady B get tickled... and the fellow had a tool like nothing I'd ever seen.  He'd taking a glove and inserted those rotating toothbrushes through each finger.  A super kinky toy that made us roar with laughter when he waved it around.  Once our friend was securely bound to the bed (clad in cute bra and panties) he began learning her spots.  When he got to the part where he pulled out the toothbrush glove, and went between her toes with it... I thought she was gonna come right off that bed.  The shrieks of laughter were infectious and I've never head that much laughter... anywhere!  


After that....she went downstairs for a bit, and we chatted with her other half upstairs.  Soon, she came back upstairs carrying their toy bag, and with the lovely hostess in tow.   As they went into one of the rooms, her husband watched and was almost drooling when he said it looked like they were going to have some fun.   I smiled to myself, because I knew.. he was about to have some too.   Finally, he couldn't stand it anymore and we walked over to that room, and his wife came came out..and took him by the hand and led him in... we followed.  The lovely hostess's was chained by her arms to a beam overhead, clad only in her panties that almost matched his wife's.   B let her hubby to the hostess and told him "Happy Anniversary dear.... you get a subby to play with!!!  I thought Mr.B was gonna cream with joy right there.   Ms B. had laid out all of his fave toys and floggers, and he was very slow and methodical as he worked over the hostess.  Then.. they took her down, and put Ms. B up on the chains.  She has just started teaching swim classes and competitions for the season, so she is very adamant that she can't get any marks or bruises till after the season now.  He did use a meat tenderizer on her feet, and I thought she was gonna kick him like a horse... but he was fast, and it's hart to fight when your arms are chained up it appears.  that didn't leave any marks.    All in all.. it was quite an amazing evening.  everyone was so friendly and warm!  We got to meet more great folks and witness things neither of us had seen in person to this degree.  


One of the things I had set up in advance, was to ask a lovely Domme we had previously met if it would be okay to send Paladin to her for bathroom permission.  
>very wicked grin<  Since he always has to ask me for that permission.. and he had a few demerits stacked up, I had told him that to work them off, I had arranged for him to ask some other ladies for that permission.  I do belive he rolled his eyes at me.   Mistress Cher and Ms B. being two of them I told him.  So when the time came.. and I think he held it pretty well as long as he could.. he literally had to go searching for Mistress Cher in this big house.   It was a cute bit and he blushed quite charmingly. And she.. following my suggestions ... had made him repeat himself a few times before permission was granted.   >teee heeeee


I think it was around 1 when we finally packed up to head home... We had a great chat about the interesting things we'd seen... and...I put him on notice.. that next time.. I'll be putting him up on the X cross to see how it feels.  I would have this time but I didn't have the right clips to do so.   Got a txt from Ms. B on Sunday, that they had gotten me the clips needed to hang him up.  Yaaaaay!!! So pick a pair of skivvies you like pet, cuz you're gonna go down to them.  >grins




I'll have Paladin post his thoughts on his experience later.  
Best wishes to all... 
Mystress

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sounds like you guys are onto something! I'm always happy to see fellow bloggers discover new avenues of enjoyment!

Donna said...

Fabulous! I am so happy for your positive start with your new kinky community!!!

Hugs,
Donna

Mystress said...

Thank you both dear ladies!!! Yes.. its is quite wonderful! I know some folks seem to have some rough experiences with FetLife.. but ours has been just amazingly wonderful!

If anyone wants to look me up there, I am Mystress Swan.

Hugs to all..
Mystress