Sunday, November 13, 2011

Changing Plans

Good evening all.

Well as our luck holds, so did our plans for a trip change. Due to circustances outside our control Mystress and I couldnt get away last weekend but alas, that didnt stop us.

I kept my days off so that i was truly blessed to be able to have my dear Mystress here for a full 5 lovely long and so so sweet days. :) We spent the time longing for one another, and bonding, and spend every waking minute we could with one another. From lovely dinners out, to lovely deserts inside, the time together as always served to rest our minds and recharge our bones. The time has become so special to us i cant even begin to put words together to describe them. In a sense, we prefer our times together more than our other times.

This may sound weird to others because a typical D/S relationship doesnt go to this degree. For us however, things have progress to much more complicated relationship than either of us thought we wanted. For that i am truly blessed. I share my thoughts and desires with Mystress on this as much as i can and hope in my heart, Mystress has the faith in us that i so so do. As my ring to you says Mystress, FOREVER :), so you are stuck with me :)

Things change, and for us, its truly for the better. Take faith in it for the rest will pass, but what we have will always be.

Paladin

5 comments:

Donna said...

What a sweet and loving post. Love is grand.

Donna

Florida Dom said...

I agree with Donna. A very sweet, loving post. Keep sharing.

FD

Mystress said...

Thank you both for your kind words. I am well blessed to have a sub such as my Paladin is. Every moment with him is precious and enjoyable. I hope all out there can find, have and keep as a D/s or any other relationship that is as amazing as ours.
Best to all,
Mystress

Anonymous said...

It has been a long time since I have seen these posts. So much catching up to do. I am happy to hear that you two are doing so well. My best to you two always!

Mia

Paladin said...

Thank you all for your kind kind words. We are doing wonderful and i assure my dear Mystress, its for many many time to come.