Sunday, October 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH DEAR SWEET MYSTRESS.

Yes its that wonderful time of the year, its Mystress birthday month weeeeeee. I've convinced Mystress through pleading to keep my celebrations to the one day but for dear sweet Mystress, we celebrate it all month, wee. I have never heard about his method of celebration before but Mystress through her wonderful teachings brought it to my attention. Why celebreate only one day when you can celebrate the whole month :) So please take your time our dear friends to wish my dear sweet Mytress a happy birthday month.

And what could be even better? Starting the birthday month off with oh so wonderful rain :) MMMMMM rainy season. The next few days have rain on the radar so Mystress and i plan to spend the evenings cuddled under a blanket with the doors open and the rain falling, yummy. I ask you, whats better than cuddling up with ones Mystress on a cold rainy night....mmm

Mystress has her friends visiting today for some lessons and girl time. I wish them the best and to have a blast. Mystress sure is a wonderful Mystress full of tricks to teach. Have fun sharing your knowledge dear Mystress :)

With much love.

Paladin.

No comments: