Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sick Ones

Good evening all. Mystress and I hope that all our friends are well and that time treats all well.

Mystress and I are both getting over some colds. It definitely makes one feel down and poopy but with each others care and good energy, we definitely help each other get through these little yucky times rather well. We hope this isnt a sign of the winter to come, we much prefer to avoid the plagues s best we can :)

Next weekend is my dear Mystress bday weekend and i am so blessed to have my Mystress staying ere for the weekend. I am so so sure we are going to have a blast and celebrate such a wonderful occasion together.

Mystress and her knight are off to have dinner with their good friend and i hope they have a blast. Enjoy the company and times dear Mystress for they all serve as wonderful distractions.

Back to the sick couch i go...

With all my love to dear Mystress

Paladin

2 comments:

Mick Collins said...

Hope you guys are doing well and get over those colds.

"Sam"

Mystress said...

Thanks for visiting and posting! we both recovered finally and are doing alright.