Sunday, September 25, 2011

Special Treat

Evening All.

What a special treat indeed. Today i got to spend a part of the day with my dear sweet Mystress doing some chores around her house. Mystress had a number of outside chores to do and being the pet i am, i was only the happiest to help get things setup. Now Mystress has zero worries for her flowers and all her prohects caught up to date.

What makes it even a better treat, is i still get to see my dear sweet Mystress tomorrow, mmm. I so adore my Mystress and her visits. I have definitely come to need the visits and feel so yucky if we cant get together. Do our subby guests feel the same? Do you all feel so much better when your master/mistress arrives? Do you feel like poo when you cant see them? I know i do.

Loving my dear sweet Mystress.

Paladin

No comments: