Sunday, September 4, 2011

Anticipating the holiday

Evening all.

I hope that all our friends and guests are doing well this holiday weekend. It sure doesnt happen often enough these long weekend holidays but i for one do enjoy them every time they come around. And this Labor day i am even more excited for my dear Mystress will be here all day and night, mmmm.

Mystress has been a busy bee this weekend and i cant wait to hear all about what Mystress got up to. I know Mystress has been working like a green smurf in the garden getting it humming in top shape. Eager to see what Mystress has done and to see how we can incorporate the same changes here to make this garden even better.

I am off to finish up my chores, get an early dinner then off to bed to make the night pass on by, for tomorrow, my dear Mystress shall be here.

Paladin

No comments: