Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Sweet Mystress

Evening to all our wonderful guest and friends. We hope all is going well with all as the summer progresses on. its definitely changing seasons as its been rather a pleasant summer to date, not too hot at all and all it will do now is change to cooler days.

As with the weather, Mystress is changing too. As her last post says, Mystress is tranistioning from her old job to the new one. So far its been a touch anxious but with Mystress's skills, the transition will go smoothly i am sure. Even the new clients have already latched onto Mystress's way of doing things with her wonderful demeanour, even to the point they are trying to get her to break the rules and give them her personal phone :) Its totally expected because everyone who has the opportunity to spend some time with my dear sweet Mystress, always want to be with her as much as possible.

Tomorrow my dear Mystress is here and i cant wait for my dear Mystress to be here. We always have such a wonderful time together and i am eager to watch a show we recorded about SL. I am very curious as to hearing her opinions as Mystress is a SL expert.

With all my love

Paladin

No comments: