Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Special Treat

Good Evening All.

Today was a special treat for me as i got to spend the day with my dear sweet Mystress. Mmmm so yum. I do so love each time we are together for its truly wonderful to work on projects with my dear Mystress.

Today we were at Mystress's place turning over some soil and installing a drip irrigation system....sounds super duper exciting doesnt it :) I know its not all lights camera action but for us, its a wonderful time to be together and to strengthen our team owrk together. So for the day, we toiled in the soil and setup a rather handy dandy irrigation system to water all Mystress plants automatically...no more back breaking work for my dear Mystress. We decided we shall use this setup as a blue print for our future projects here at Mystress's other gardens. It sure will make all the upkeep for them all so so much easier.

Whats even better, is now i only have to count a handful of hours before i see my dear Mystress tomorrow...mmmm

With such happiness and dedidcation to Mystress

Paladin

2 comments:

Donna said...

Sometimes the act of being together and accomplishing something at home together becomes more of a bonding time for Bill and me than the best planned date.

Paladin said...

I couldnt agree more Donna. Mystress and i do find a great amount of bonding even in the smallest of things, not matter how mundane they may seem.