Monday, May 9, 2011

Wee happy times

Evening all

I am on edge and so happy tonight for my Mystress is flying through the air coming home...mmmmmmmmmmm I can't wait to see my dear Mystress. I cant wait to pick her brain and hear all the stories about her adventures.

Mystress texted me from SD, apparently they had some security issues and had to change planes there...i hope all is ok. My phone is on the fritz and is loosing its signal which sucks. I would of so prefered to have txted some to get the full story. The least txt Mystress said she was boarding the new plane so i assume all is good.

Mystress will txt when she lands and i hope to be half asleep so i can hear it and welcome her back.

WEEEEE Mystress coming home.

Paladin

1 comment:

kajira robert, Mystress Swans Pet said...

Welcome home Mystress.
Respectfully Your humble pet, Robet