Sunday, May 22, 2011

So Happy To have Mystress Back

Afternoon All.

Mmmmm its so so so so so so wonderful to be sitting here, this Sunday afternoon, writing my blog with my dear sweet Mystress back from her trip and so so close. It was so wonderful seeing my dear Mystress home i couldnt even wait for our night, i just had to go see Mystress early and have some yummy dinner. Now why has it taken so long to post, considering my Mystress has been home for 2 weeks, well thats for a good reason...

Days after my Mystress was home, we got to spend the weekend together and oh so so yummy a weekend it was. We had wonderful dinners and cuddled on the couch, looking at all the pictures Mystress took and listening to all her stories intently. I can assure all, Mystress had a blast of a trip and will have such wonderful memories for years and years to come. Its not often someone can take such a journey, especially to some of the spiritual places Mystress visited, and have each and every moment live on in memories yet Mystress has, and will not forget them anytime soon.

Now we settle back into our wonderful routines, and i write this knowing that tomorrow, i will walk in the house to see my dear Mystress sitting on her throne, welcoming me home. MMMMM such a lovely site. I enjoy it each and every time for i get to kneel and lean into Mystress and taste a sweet kiss...mmm so intoxicating.

Floating on intoxicating images...
Paladin

No comments: