Sunday, May 8, 2011

Celebrating the end of a vacation.

Good evening all. I hope as always that everything goes well with all our wonderful friends and guests. I cant beliebe another full week has slipped by in the blink of an eye...time flys and its unstoppable :) Along with this passing of time, comes the celebration to the end of a vacation...

Now that may sound terrible and not fun at all, but in my mind its well worth celebrating. Not out of meanness nor spite, but out of happiness and excitement. Tomorrow my Mystress returns home from a long vacation and i couldn't be happier for i get to see my dear sweet Mystress, how i have missed her these past weeks and weeks. We have so much to catchup on and to share and being in the phyiscal presence of my dear Mystress once again will be a wonderful thing indeed.

I wish my dear Mystress a speedy and safe trip home to her castle, her home and us.

Paladin

No comments: