Sunday, September 12, 2010

Time with my Mystress

Good evening all.

What a wonderful weekend, not because it was a weekend, but because it was a weekend with Mystress. MMM, from dinner with Mystress on Friday to the cuddle time and the late cuddle mornings on Saturday...to the lovely breakfast and day running chores and spending time together...to more public socializing and cuddle time at home. The entire weekend was hours packed full of wonderful time with my dear sweet amazing Mystress.

In the beginning the weekends were very enjoyanle and intense and as the time has progressed, they have become even more important to Mystress and I. Why more important, not sure why exactly, but the time feels so much more intimate, like we are elevating to another level of closesness together. The time creeps by yet we dont cry over spilt milk. We make the most out of every minute and enjoy it to the fullest. MMMM so so enjoyable.

Each time we are together the time together spurs many thoughts and dreams...mmm what wonderful dreams and thoughts. My only hope, and i am sure its true, that Mystress enjoys the time as much as i do and in the future, there is even more time together.

Paladin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful and loving relationship together; thank you for sharing your happiness and joy!
Love, Mikka and Kimka

Mystress said...

Thank you Mikka and Kimka.. your kind comments are most appreciated. I know how blessed I am to have a pet like my Paladin. If I could clone him, I'd be wealthy.. but instead.. I am just thrilled and happy every time he kneels and presents his collar, or I say "Pleasure pet" and he makes this soft happy sound.. and then.. the music plays, and the candles flicker, and time folds...