Sunday, September 19, 2010

Combos

Why is it one can't be two things in one? Why cant someone be a healer and a dom? IS being a healer indicitive of a weaker or gentler soul without the ability to be firm and strict as a dom? I can assure you this is not the case.

In the past i have screwed up a few times, and Mystress has no problem "correcting" my behavior with a crop , brush or hand. As Mystress said in her post, there are so many flavors int he world that we dont have to settle for just two styles. We are lucky enough to mix and match and find exactly what we want...to enjoy what we want and to not have to settle for something we dont feel fully. This isnt the easiest, as our readers know i spent many many years looking for exactly what i want and now i am so lucky to have it.

I will always cherish it and keep it close and strive to do whatever i must to keep it. Those that have met Mystress in real life, or even in SL, are somewhat suprised she is a dom but, in a moment of realization, realize that you cant juge a book by its cover. Just after short chats with Mystress i know others are drawn to her and her style. I tease Mystress about her "Can i be your friend" emails she gets...not because they are funny, but because i find them cute. I find them so wonderful that others have been drawn to my Mystress and have wanted to be part of all she offers.

Thank you dear Mystress again from the deepest of my heart for being my dear sweet Mystress.

Paladin

No comments: