Sunday, August 29, 2010

Visitng All

Good evening all. September is almost upon us and the cold weather approaches. This weekend we were treated to 75 degree days and cold nights, mmm what a tease. I can't wait for 50 degree days and the rain...and of course the cuddle time that goes along with that :)

I spent some time with Mystress in SL today...wow...Mystress and the others sure have a tremendous skill when it comes to SL and creating their worlds. I am very impressed and enjoy my time there very much. Dancing slowly with Mystress was a big treat indeed. I also had the opportunity to run into old friends. I send my well wishes and words to them on this blog often but its been sometime since i was in SL to see there. I hope you guys and girls are doing well too.

Now to go count the hours till tomorrow, and seeing my dear Mystress's smile and experiencing her dear company.

Paladin

No comments: