Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Pleasure

Evening all.

It was my pleasure as always dear Mystress to stop and say hi. I love bringing smiles to your face and if a suprise visit would do that then i am happy to oblige. Beside, it did allow me to get a wonderful goodnight kiss and hug which allowed me to have wonderful dreams :) Mmmmmm Mystress was so yummy in them.

It has been busy indeed and it looks to be busy for a couple more weeks and then some quiet times to follow. It will be great to have some non-busy times and it should be coinciding with the coming fall. MMmmmm love fall, but i am sure you all know that. Thank you Mystress for noting that i do keep to my course, no matter how busy they are. Its very important to me to keep a balance in all i do and when the busy times hit, one need try extra hard to keep the rest in balance and i am happy i have managed to accomplish it. Soon the busy times will pass and i can spend more time on the other aspects, namely yummy Mystress.

My best wishes to our friends who are going through rough times. May they pass soon and allow you to progress to the next chapter in your lives.

Paladin

No comments: