Monday, November 23, 2009

An unusual male sub?

Hullo dear readers

While reading one of the blogs on our list, I cam across this blog entry by chyldofthenorns
"Men are from Venus, women are from mars, err, hang on" in which she talks of male subs being mostly of the sort who think with their dicks. She and I chatted a bit online this morning about it and she said that she thought Paladin was pretty unusual as male subs go, because it never seems as if he is thinking with his dick, so it made me wonder if Paladin IS unusual as male subs go then.

I never thought about it very much, him being pretty much the first one I've owned in rl since my past experiment that only lasted a few days. So upon reading the blog entry.. I began to reflect on Paladin and wondering if he is unusual as chyld says.

I sent him a txt to ask him of often he thinks with his dick, and he wrote back an "lol, I don' t know". When pet is with me, he is sensual and passionate, but he is never whiny, and I don't think he has ever asked to cum, nor to masturbate, although from from what he said, he used about twice a day. Now, its none except when I am with him. Nor as I said, does he ever ask. And there are times when I do for.. well.. lets just say extended periods of time, and he none at all, and yet, he still never even indicates that he wants or needs too.

I have never been to sort to belittle anyone, and when I was looking for a male sub, that was one of the things I was very upfront about, and something that was a mutual realization that we were not suitable because that was something that they craved. I do not enjoy humiliation or belittling. Now I do enjoy a bit of embarrassment.. which to me is different from humiliation.
I never embarrass Paladin in public or in front of strangers. Only in the privacy of our home or a proper environment. The most common form of it is having him repeat things that makes him roll his eyes and he tries to dodge saying sometimes. And.. as pet is not one to ever be dramatic and yet I want him to speak so sometimes.. so I'll make him repeat it over and over and over until he says it like he means it and is not just parroting me. I don't think he ever feels embarrassed unless I am making him compliment himself.

I too have read of male subs who beg to cum and for other things. Pet has never even asked for anything and certainly not begged, unless it is to touch me when I've told him he can't. But never for anything for himself.. although.. I suppose that in his own way, his begging to touch me is for him...and its true, that because he is so energy aware, he has energy orgasms the same time that I do, although it is a very different sort of experience.

I have few pics of Paladin on the site, and the only ones I do have have him in his kneeling positions, or the one of him standing in the kitchen with his arms up. All of them show him being submissive, which to me is sexual but never crude. Chyld notes that pics of female subs tend more toward the lovely mode while male are more sexually oriented. She also mentions how often male subs seem to want to stroke themselves and about men in general thinking with their dicks more then their brains often. My own dad recently sent me a list of jokes and one of then was from Robin Williams who said that it was funny that God had given men a brain and a dick, but only enough blood to use one at a time. My Knight thought that was hilarious, and said that he was afraid that it fit him to a large degree.

Again, it seems to me that Paladin is unique in this way. He never seems to let his dick lead the way. So.. that leads me to the question.. I know that many men are not that way... are male subs MORE likely to be that way then females? Are male subs more likely to be that way then vanilla men? What about male subs vs male Dommes? And which are more obsessed with sex in the female realm, the Mistress's or the sub?

Over all, I think having a good powerfully linked D/s relationship brings both to think of sex more then otherwise. For I often have visions of Paladin spread eagle on his back, tied or not, blindfolded or not.. arms under his back. Knowing that he is available for anything anytime that I want. I can send him a txt right now to stroke his cock, and unless he's in a meeting, he will. Not because he wants to, but because I want him to. But it will arouse both of us. *smiles*

So... I will have pet write on this himself later.... I want him to read the blog entry (which he is I think curious about now that I've asked him a couple questions in regards to it) and express his own thoughts so that we can all understand the first hand thoughts of a male sub and see how he fits in with chylds thoughts.

As always,
wishing the best to all,
Mystress


1 comment:

Paladin said...

I'd have to say i would be considered abnormal for i prefer to think with the big head than the little one. I don't know why but its always been that way. Sure..as Mystress said during my search and times alone...i'd masturbate twice a day but more as a means of satiation than being controlled by it. Now its more important for Mystress to have pleasure...for then i will have pleasure.

I know its weird but perhaps we have some other guests that share the same thoughts.