Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful

Well its that time of the year were we are all supposed to be thankful for what we have...I for one am thankful every day for my dear sweet Mystress. She is so wonderful and such a wonderful Mystress. I count my lucky stars each day in service of Mystress.

Apologies to Mystress for missing my blog too. I just get in the moment when mystress is here and other items fall to the back of my mind when i think of the time together with Mystress....not an excuse but a happy state of mind. I shall do my best to not be forgetful. That includes the whiskers too :)

Mystress and I have a grand day planned for after thanksgiving. I am looking forward to it immensly, even from last week when the day was planned. This past Friday i was wishing it was a week later :) We plan to enjoy a good lunch a movie out then whatever comes after that. It shall be a grand day indeed and more time with my wonderful Mystress.

Our best wishes go out to all our friends and family for this week of Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for, such as finding each other and our time and relationship together. We hope all our friends and guests can find something they too can rejoice in and enjopy the time.

Paladin

No comments: