Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is It - a Special Sunday

Today I got to spend an extra day with Paladin.
A very nice treat indeed!

He didn't have to make it a Command... there was a movie I really wanted to see, but no one else I knew did... Even my dear Lady friend who is normally game for most things.

Pet was very agreeable to seeing something I knew he wasn't thrilled about.. and in fact, wouldn't have gone even if he'd been given a free ticket. But I sure would have. I did enjoy the movie quite a bit as I grew up with MJ's music. The best part for Me, was seeing the behind the scenes directing and such, especially since My degree is in Broadcast Production. I think it would have been one hell of a show.. that I'd have never ever seen if not for this movie.
It was uplifting and compelling. No matter what may be said, he was one heck of an entertainer.

Afterwards, we went to a fave place and both had yummy French Dip sandwiches. Then back to his place for a bit to watch some football and some chocolate cake. Again, very yummy. I wanted to drag him down the hall to the bedroom, but... this being a Sunday, and knowing he had chores he wanted to get back to, I had him bring Me home instead.

When we got back, My Knight was just putting new hubcaps on My car, and Paladin stayed to help him do that job, which was very kind of him. Yes, I know I can Command him when I wish, but I like to strike a good balance of time with him, and give him the space I know he needs. He had to work on Fri nite, had a important family function yesterday, and then Me today. I wanted him to have a nice quite eve alone at home to relax, even though he needed to still do his laundry.

Tomorrow, I will bring a take and bake pizza, and we will be on a 'normal nite'... so I will get to have things My way again.. and on Wed.. our dear Lady friend will be joining us for dinner as well, getting to see Paladin's new home for the first time. We are both looking forward to her visit very much. Paladin will show off his bbqing skills and make us some tasty steaks.

We still have company staying with us through the 10th of the month, which has cut down on My computer time, because sometimes My Knight take his laptop to the office, leaving only My computer here, and our friend is looking at lots of real estate, so I let him use My computer.

Ah well... that's what friends are for.

Well... I think that's about it for this Sunday nite..
Am looking forward to seeing pet tomorrow nite.. and taking us wherever we will go.

Btw.. a special congratulations to the Dominant Muse for Her collaring of Her newest pet! Best to all on their new adventure. I hope Her family becomes as happy as O/ours. As I said to Her in chat tonight, polyamory relationships take work.. but especially lots of communication. Clear and honest. I wish them all the very best and hugs all around!

Best to all out there,
Mystress

1 comment:

kajira robert said...

Hello Mystress...Glad to hear You so cheery again and enjoying Yourself. Was nice to visit with you on saturday at Sl as well.
Hope things are taking a upswing for You.
Kisses, Robert