Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun Times

Evening All

How are our wonderful guests doing...the blogs been quiet yet we hope our guests are still about and doing well.

Mystress and I tooled about Second life tonight...a very intriguing place indeed. Mystress has become the resident expert knowing how to build houses and manipulate items and oh yes...be the wonderful cyber Mystress that she is in real life.

Mystress has awonderful place in SL and has decked out her private areas with some interesting items. Tonight Mystress took me about to purchase...ummm...lets just say the parts Mystress had me buy are fully functional and leave it at that :) Mystress was even kind enough to give me a demonstration of how they worked...yes yes yes...very functional.

Its amazing how much interactive objects exist in SL and Mystress has said that she shall be continuing my education of the SL interactive world.

In teh real world...things seem to be lining up for some good times to come. Mystress has been determined to settle in her new place for the long term and to not worry about things out of her control. My work seems to be slowing the start of the year to something more normal...no last month of the year craziness.

All in all things are definitely looking up and I do hope Mystress shares that outlook...yum yum yummy Mystress.

Have a great weekend and week to come.

Paladin

No comments: